Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day One

The day finally came. I'm sitting in an apartment in Brooklyn, trying to recap the last few months in my mind and how this all began.

I just have to say, honestly, I'm not really sure why I was chosen for this internship.  I feel overwhelmingly blessed to have such a great opportunity.  But, I'm nervous about maybe not being prepared enough or not knowing what I'm getting myself into.  I guess time will tell.  I can't wait to see what this summer has in store.

I saw Brooklyn for the first time ever today.  Meagan and I walked around all day, ate some delicious Thai food, and shopped.  I'm totally being a tourist- taking pictures of anything out of the ordinary.  Also, I heard the first "where are you from?" today. "Missssippi."

Well, that's all for today. I woke up at 3:30 this morning, so I'm a bit out of it. I'll write again tomorrow when my brain is fully functioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment