Thursday, May 20, 2010

Another beer story.

So. Meagan and I are walking to drop off a movie and she mentions that there are two little convenient stores on the way that might sell my beloved light beer.  So we stop at both places just to check.  One of the stores has a few things that I can tolerate, but we go to the next store to see if they have Michelob. Just for kicks.

THEY DO.





















After dropping off the movie, we stop by the store again so I can buy the beer... just in case I don't find anymore for a while.  $9. Insane. Then, we walk back to the apartment.  When we get there, because of this victory, I decide I want to drink one.  I jokingly said, "Wouldn't it be terrible if it was expired?"

Guess what.
















Like Meagan said... "it's like trying to find Waldo, but when you do... Waldo is dead."



Now, about work...

I'm really loving my job! The more I work on the portfolios, the more faces I recognize when they come in. That makes it more fun to me because it's more than just a picture- you get to see the real people behind it.  Today, I was working on one of the portfolios and one of the girls walks in and introduces herself.  I say hi to her, then after she walks away I see that I was actually working on her book... haha, that was probably why she introduced herself in the first place, but I didn't even realize it was her until after she walked away.

I have a 4 day weekend now, and all the soreness is gone, so I'm going to do some sightseeing tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment